Remember These Important Dates
for ACA Compliance
There are important dates in 2019 you should keep in mind to ensure compliance with the ACA.
This infographic is a quick reference to important dates, helpful compliance tips, and IRS penalty calculations.
Penalties from the IRS can be assessed on your organization for:
- Failing to offer Minimum Essential Health Coverage to at least 95% of your full-time workforce and their dependents
- Failing to offer health coverage that meets ACA affordability standards
- Failing to file correct ACA returns with the IRS
- Failing to furnish your ACA returns to your workforce
- Failing to do any of the above on time
This infographic provides you with quick reference dates, helpful tips, and penalty calculations.
For more information or questions, please contact Gregg Kasubuchi of First Capitol Consulting at (213) 355-5108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download My ACA Key Dates for 2019 Infographic