The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) requires the filing of the EEO-1 form as part of the EEOC’s efforts to enforce, track and research pay discrimination against women and racial/ethnic minorities among employers.
The EEO-1 Report applies to two categories of employers.
These are (1) private employers with 100 or more employees and (2) federal government contractors and subcontractors with 50 or more employees and with $50,000 or more in government contracts.
Reporting for the 2017 year is due on March 31, 2018.
Why It Matters
- Failure to file may result in EEOC enforcement, and filings with false statements may result in fines or imprisonment• Inaccurate reporting may increase the appearance of pay discrimination, attracting agency scrutiny
- Inaccurate reporting may result in EEOC investigation, and/or employee lawsuits for pay discrimination
- Inaccurate reporting may negatively impact employee morale as well as company brand and reputation
Accurate and complete EEO-1 reporting is designed to:
- Avoid needless EEOC investigations and/or enforcement actions
- Avoid OFCCP audits for federal contractors
- Provide an opportunity to employers to conduct a self-assessment and proactive remediation
The FCCI Difference
FCCI provides dedicated data specialists who will gather, analyze, cleanse, and track all of the necessary data for all of the client related entities that have to coordinate, work with the client to correct data errors to secure compliance, and deliver complete EEO-1 reporting.
It’s not DIY software leaving employers on their own resulting in “garbage in, garbage out” results.
PRODUCT PROCESS & DETAILS
We work with you to identify and collect applicable company level data points
We maintain self-identification results in a segregated and secure manner
We work with HR to acquire and map job titles/categories to EEO-1 job categories
We gather, calculate, and validate employee counts within with race/ethnicity and
You can monitor exposure, practices, and recommended actions at any time with a live online dashboard
AND with our dedicated analysts.
How can we help you?
Book a free 15-minute consultation with our Workforce Analysts.