First Capitol Consulting Offers New Service Bundle to
Multi-Location Restaurants for Cost of Traditional WOTC Services
Restaurant Services Bundle Combines Employee Tax Credits, ACA Compliance, Healthcare Cost Management and Workforce Management Resources in One Affordable Package
LOS ANGELES, CA — January 18, 2018 — First Capitol Consulting is offering restaurant operators a special bundled package of services to help them reduce their operating costs.
First Capitol’s Restaurant Services Bundle helps owners and operators to:
- maximize the federal Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
- manage Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance
- reduce healthcare insurance costs,
- optimize their recruiting and workforce management.
All of these services are provided at a cost less than the contingency fees charged by many standalone WOTC service providers.
The Restaurant Services Bundle includes:
- WOTC Service: This service will maximize the Work Opportunity Tax Credits for eligible employees hired by restaurants. The service provides access to a live call center and WOTC specialists, experts at working with state workforce agencies to maximize certifications and tax credits.
- ACA Complete: A group of workforce analysts that specialize in the ACA serves as a restaurant’s outsourced ACA department. These dedicated personnel work with restaurants and their benefits and payroll vendors to achieve 100% compliance and reporting for the ACA. The entire process of monthly tracking and annual reporting is handled by a Workforce Analyst, dramatically reducing the administrative burden on restaurant staff. Additionally, workforce analysts can provide guidance on tailored filing strategies based on nuances specific to restaurant operations.
- Audit Preparedness Monitoring: Workforce analysts provide monthly ACA reports on payroll, benefits and other HR-related data to provide restaurant owners confidence that annual IRS filings will comply with the strict and complex rules of the ACA. The necessary documentation is tracked and stored digitally for quick access in the event of an IRS inquiry. Appropriate internal controls are developed to shield restaurants from ACA tax penalties arising from an exchange notice or IRS penalty notice.
- Optimal Health: Identifies employees who may be eligible for lower-cost healthcare plans, creating a win-win outcome that reduces health care coverage costs for both the restaurant and its employees. Employees who may be eligible for Earned Income Tax Credits and refunds from the IRS are also notified.
- Overspend Protection and Monitoring: Workforce analysts monitor and reconcile medical invoices against payroll and HR data each month to reduce health insurance premium overpayments.
- Humanefits: First Capitol’s online HR platform provides all the essentials for restaurants to better manage workforce recruitment and management with an easy to use interface. Create job postings, track applicants, onboard new employees, use E-Verify and ensure I-9 compliance, centralize essential employment verification documents, and track offers of benefits coverage to your workforce. Humanefits works with popular recruiting platforms to drive hiring needs.
“Our new Restaurant Services Bundle is a comprehensive offering for a cost that essentially provides restaurants with free WOTC services,” said Robert Sheen, President and CEO of First Capitol. “That’s money back into their businesses, allowing restaurant owners to expand their profits and increasing their bottom lines through improved operations.”
To obtain more information about the Restaurant Services Bundle, click here.
First Capitol Consulting, Inc., is a data and analytics company with a focus on optimizing client performance around tax and regulatory compliance. We provide robust data and analytic solutions for HR, tax credits, regulatory compliance, and data intelligence services. For more information, go to firstcapitolconsulting.com.
- 30 -